Everyone should watch this video at least once. Some of the greatest living intellectuals have done so and they, too, love the hisTory. Please share this video on all your social media channels if and only if you care for human and (soon-to-be) superhuman minds.
Thanks to T, every human being now finally has an opportunity to surpass what being human has meant for humankind so far. Watch this video and then sign up at http://rftgyc.com to become a T Drinker like every other human has done or will soon do:
T Drinkers from the world over use T at http://rftgyc.com for a variety of purposes such as
- Document and web page summarization
- Search and discovery within any corpus of data including news archives and the entire web
- Unbiased product, services, market and competitive research
- Personalized education and entertainment delivered 24/7
- Solving all sorts of problems efficiently
- Intelligent sharing and re-use of useful knowledge with all others
- Intelligent profiling of people and organizations
These T Drinkers have read up/viewed a variety of material to get comfortable using T for the use cases that are relevant for them:
- For document and web page summarization, they reviewed
- The “Summarize any web page” video in the How To’s section of the signup page.
- For search, discovery and research broadly, they reviewed
- The “Look anything up in T” video in the How To’s section of the signup page.
- The “Mail a Book with perspectives” video in the How To’s section of the signup page.
- For education and entertainment 24/7, they reviewed
- The “Play the sTream” video in the How To’s section of the signup page.
- For intelligent profiling of people and organizations, they reviewed
- For intelligent sharing and re-use of useful knowledge with all others, they reviewed
- The “Download Slides from the T’s page” video in the How To’s section of the signup page.
Go to http://rftgyc.com now and never again go anywhere else.
Still here? Our “A Tease” feature on the sign-up page shows how T Drinkers are using T. You can take a peek into the minds of all these folks even before you sign up or sign in to T.
Still here? What are you waiting for before you adopt T? Another blue moon? There are scores of features in T relevant to you. You will discover these other use cases and associated features over time once you make T your 24/7 companion. To benefit other T Drinkers, you are requested to write about some of the use cases and features you value most. We will gladly highlight your write-up in T and also give you credit. We also welcome guest blog posts.
Still here? While you appear to be content being just a human, all the T Drinkers at http://rftgyc.com are rapidly becoming super-human. Perhaps nothing more needs to be written or read about T once every human knows this undeniable fact!
Some highlights of my day so far drinking T (the day is not even half over!):
- I read the following summary in T of
I am a conservative who despises what Obama has done as president.
Trump ‘keeps proving’ he’s unfit to be president: Obama :0 President Obama on Tuesday condemned Donald Trump for his attacks…
Indeed, if House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell were in fact thinking at all seriously about withdrawing their endorsements of Trump, they could not possibly do so now.
Look, Trump brought this upon himself, and it looks like if he goes down he’s going to do his best to bring Ryan and McConnell down with him.
He’s wrapping Trump around them and the GOP like a boa constrictor in hopes that the party’s leader is going to cut off the circulation to the party’s body and leave it suffocated, bloodless and dead.
- I heard the summary that T created instantly of a 400-page book at
in T at
I also reviewed the treemap for this book that T created for me.
- Based on knowing what would interest me, T told me spontaneously that
He (Ronald Colman) played sophisticated, thoughtful characters of integrity with enormous aplomb, and swashbuckled expertly when called to do so in films like The Prisoner of Zenda (1937).
which made me want to see another of his movies again.
As the 1930s darkened towards war, Auden came to be seen as the leading spokesman of his generation, a political writer warning against the dangers of totalitarianism.
which made me wonder who today’s W H Auden might be.
Our Little Sister is full of quiet joy and simple pleasures, the taste of fresh whitebait over rice and plum wine steeped lovingly for a decade.
tempted me to go and see this Japanese movie playing in a theater nearby.
This (The Battle of Iwo Jima) month-long battle included some of the fiercest and bloodiest fighting of the War in the Pacific of World War II.
made me think of other deserving Purple Heart recipients.
What other software you know makes you think like T makes you ReFlecT (to) Grow Your Cleverness?
- I found
intriguing and relevant to T, so I heard the summary T produced at
and understood its essence in 10% of the time it would take anyone to read the full paper.
Does making sense of anything in this world of ours that we are blessed to live in interest you? Don’t you want to know more about what interests you? If so, go to T now at http://rftgyc.com to get the sort of understanding of that thing that you won’t get anywhere else for perhaps a few more decades to come.
We are launching today the “A Tease” feature on the sign-up page for you to see how others are using T even before you sign up or sign in to T.
Go to http://rftgyc.com and then never again go anywhere else.
A technical description of the construction of T would provide a good overview of the underlying assumptions. Such a description we will offer to our readers another time. For now, mull about some of the core assumptions spelled out in a non-technical way below:
- Other than the nature of humans and of life, there is no existing paradigm for businesses and other organizations, technology, products, etc. that is necessarily right and thus should be aped.
- There almost never are any right or wrong answers for anything humans do, both at work and in the rest of their lives. Consequently, we must always question everything and take nothing to be truly sacrosanct.
- Given the current state of humanity, the most successful model for businesses & other organizations, technology and products is one that is largely utilitarian. As a creator of products and solutions, our focus should be on enhancing two dimensions relevant to humans – their productivity and their joy. Nothing else will attract a vast majority of humans.
- Last but not the least, we believe that a richer food of Thoughts is the richest food for thought.
Do these assumptions resonate well with you? If so, go to T now at http://rftgyc.com to see the sort of magic that is created directly as a result of living life for nearly two scores of years without budging one bit from assumptions such as those listed above.
In the time it took anyone to read and comprehend
I got the essence of 10 articles of equal length in T. How come? I reviewed just the following summary of the above article generated in T:
Another senior official said Rajan’s criticism of rising intolerance in India was seen as direct interference in politics, complicating a decision on whether to re-appoint him.
Rajan, who is on leave from the University of Chicago, had faced strident criticism from right-wing members of Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party, including parliament member Subramanian Swamy, who has waged a campaign against his economic policies.
“The government appreciates the good work done by him and respects his decision.
Still, Rajan was known to have a good working relationship with Modi, who called the RBI governor a “good teacher” on economic matters, and officials had previously told Reuters that Modi’s administration would re-appoint the governor, should he wish to stay on.
Rajan, a former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund, is held in high esteem by policymakers and investors at home and abroad for overhauling the way the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) operates.
Likewise, in the time it took anyone to grasp
I got the gist of 7 articles of equal length in T because I heard only what T told me as recorded below:
We must change the way people work.
Akie believes that social media has helped change her life for the better, allowing her to connect more closely with people from all walks of life through the internet.
She clearly stands out from the typical staid outlook of the country’s first lady, with many of her predecessors merely supporting their husbands at home and keeping out of the public eye.
The first lady also has a strong interest in agriculture and even owns a block of rice paddies in Yamaguchi Prefecture.
She continued to adopt this approach after Shinzo became prime minister for the first time in 2006, keeping silent so that she wouldn’t face public criticism that could hurt her husband’s popularity.
In T, several different types of summaries get generated for any content, such as the above news articles, that T processes. The 5-(T)hought summaries shown above are just one of millions of different possible summaries that can be generated easily in T for the same input content. Perhaps you now understand better why all T Drinkers I know drink T all day long & all night long.
Who then do you think is smarter, a T Drinker or a non-T Drinker? Share your answer with the whole world.
Do you ever search the Internet?
Do you ever read a book?
Do you ever think deep and hard about anything at all?
Do you ever dream?
Are you ever curious about anything at all from the past, in the present or of the future?
Do you ever go out to restaurants to enjoy the food & drinks they serve?
Do you ever troubleshoot a problem related to your work, your home, or your life broadly?
Do you ever travel for business or for pleasure?
Do you ever listen to the radio or watch television?
Do you ever care for anyone or anything other than yourself?
Do you ever attend public events or visit art exhibitions?
Do you ever read a web page or a document in its entirety?
Do you ever wish to be of assistance to anyone?
Do you ever try to find out what is happening where you are or anywhere else in our world?
Do you ever shop, offline or online, for your work or for any of your personal needs?
Do you ever browse the web? (You must have browsed at least once in your life since you found us!)
If your answer to even one of the above questions is yes, you must drink T from now to eternity. Sign up for T or try T out at http://rftgyc.com Go there this very moment.