We’d like to thank all of you who registered, used TipTop Food, and provided feedback to us. We continue to enhance the product and make site improvements relying on users like yourself to contribute suggestions.
Updates to TipTop Food for the week ending March 13 include:
1. User profile pages are available:
a) After login, click on the profile icon in the top right.
b) Update your personal information.
2. Grid design and graphic changes include:
a) criteria (like ambiance and service) are ranked and sorted by TipTop quality percentages rather than 1-5 rankings.
b) action icons have changed and information can be entered in a pop-up box when you click an icon.
3. Restaurant Dish pages have been updated with enhanced navigation and display. From the grid, click on a restaurant name.
4. Read up on TipTop Food SMS mobile phone tips.
TipTop Technologies updates:
1. Become a TipTop fan on Facebook to:
a) participate in weekly TipTop events like this weeks Sashimi Challenge.
b) contribute to our discussion wall about our musings, technology developments, and product features.
c) subscribe to TipTop Notes and get feeds from TipTop on your homepage.
2. Follow TipTop’s status on Twitter.
3. Subscribe to TipTop Technologies’s blog to keep up with product news and discussions.
4. Watch a recent video about TipTop’s vision on YouTube.
Don’t be shy, send us ideas for improvements anytime.
Have a great week,
The TipTop Team