Where will you be hopping off to for Sunday Brunch? There are a number of Easter Brunch restaurant picks out there like Zagot's Easter Feasting, Gayot's Easter Best Of, OpenTable's Easter Sunday Offers, and the SF Examiner's Kid-Friendly Easter. How or what will you be served when you get there? You can find out where to go, but how do you choose what to eat once you get there? TipTop Food can offer the following ordering insights below:
- Cafe Majestic's TipTop dishes include soups, scallops, foie gras, and anything with mint.
- Dosa's TipTop dishes include lamb, calamari, dosas, and anything masala.
- Home's TipTop dishes include cornbread, mac and cheese, bread pudding, and salads.
- Silks's TipTop dishes include lobster, duck, crab, and anything sashimi.
- Bar Bambino's TipTop dishes include cheese plates, charcuterie, egg bruschetta, and anything olive oil.
- EPIC Roasthouse's TipTop dishes include mac and cheese, squid salad, oysters, and horseradish creme fraiche.
If you try any of these suggestions out, please let us know how TipTop's choices bounced around your gullet and post a comment on the TipTop blog, on TipTop's Fan Page on Facebook, or share a tweet with us @twittiptop on Twitter. Happy Hip Hopping!