TipTop, a one-of-a-kind semantic search engine, provides fresh perspectives to address what is at the top of your mind. Driven by all kinds of tips, opinions, activities, product reviews, people, and experiences TipTop provides the best way to find meaning from all the knowledge shared by users on Twitter. TipTop results From: Life To: Life can be experienced at http://www.feeltiptop.com/.
TipTop’s founder, Shyam Kapur explains “The product, TipTop encourages greatly our natural urge to share. I cannot think of one search I have done on TipTop – I have done thousands already – when I did not feel the desire to tell some one person or set of people or the whole world what I found. Oh, yes, you do find lots of things in a single results page of TipTop should you look for the many visible and many somewhat hidden treasures.”
I personally share TipTop search
results easily though my Facebook and Twitter accounts, or on the TipTop fan page and via TipTop accounts on Twitter like twittiptop and tiptopsays. We have created a visual guide to TipTop’s search results page to help explain all the features while we look to incorporate additional user feedback into the product.
Here are some fun and interesting searches compiled from TipTop this week:
- How happy are folks at the “happiest place on earth”? See TipTop results for “Disneyland” http://www.feeltiptop.com/disneyland/.
- Not quite the best way to gain popularity. See TipTop results for “Lindsay Lohan” http://www.feeltiptop.com/lindsay%20lohan/.
- Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between arrogance and sarcasm. See TipTop results for “Senator Boxer” http://www.feeltiptop.com/senator%20boxer%20ma%27am/.
- Do you want to predict who will be acquired next? Where do you think you should from now on look for this kind of insight? See TipTop results for “acquisiton by” http://www.feeltiptop.com/acquisition%20by/.
- Several people have been having awkward moments lately. Have you had any? See TipTop results for “awkward moments” http://www.feeltiptop.com/awkward%20moment/.
- The Yekaterinburg Turning Point. Research all the angles through TipTop results for Yekaterinburg http://www.feeltiptop.com/Yekaterinburg/.
- TipTop uncovers the good (Tips), the bad (Pits) and the indifferent (Less so) from the “myspace layoffs” http://www.feeltiptop.com/myspace%20layoffs/.
- Why is Wilkins Coffee and Jim Henson making a stir with messages coming in at 32% Tips & 18% Pits? See TipTop results for “wilkins coffee” http://www.feeltiptop.com/Wilkins%20Coffee/.
- Health concerns flare up with Zicam killing your sense of smell. This is nothing to sneeze at as you can get informed and not so informed reactions with TipTop zicam results http://www.feeltiptop.com/zicam/.
- What is a wonder wheel? How does it work? What is the reaction from the youtube community? See TipTop results for Google’s wonder wheel http://www.feeltiptop.com/wonder%20wheel/.
- Sometimes its more than just a fly on the wall when PETA is holding the fly swatter. See the buzz on TipTop for “president fly” http://www.feeltiptop.com/president%20fly/.
As you can see there is not a loss of things to uncover, recover from, or entertain us as we explore the power of TipTop’s results and how they are helping us make informed decisions as we share our experiences with each other. Please share your TipTop experience with us by posting comments to the TipTop blog, the TipTop Fan Page, or reply @twittiptop.
Greg Martin & The TipTop Team