Woohoo! New and improved TipTop search results are ready for you! As the impostors take off their Halloween costumes and reveal their true nature, TipTop Search is helping to fashion the upcoming holidays. Make sure you come to www.feeltiptop.com to try out TipTop's new search interface, where the same high quality semantic search results are displayed in an easier layout with better functionality. Below is a glimpse of TipTop's true power revealed for you to discover with each and every search you create.
- Real-time search functionality: The Search Timeline
was introduced to enable users to view the search results set over time, that is "Days earlier", "Just Prior", "Current", and "Latest". Current is the default setting after the search results are displayed. Latest, will blink in red when a user should move the button to see the most recent results. Current and Just Prior allow users to go back in time, the period of which is dependent on the availability of matching tweets.
- Sentiment-based search result sets: Messages or tweets are analyzed and displayed as pro, con or neutral messages grouped into three scrollable modules called Tips, piTs & Remaining Messages. All the existing social search message features and tools are still working great in this new interface. Try and Re-Tip a message for yourself (it is so much cooler than Retweeting:) or read TipTop Search FAQs for more details.
- Mobile phone features and tools: The new TipTop search user interface is more compatible with smart phones, so basic site functionality is now available. Also, make sure you try out TipTop via SMS, a quick way to get TipTop's sentiment-based search results through your cell phone. Just dial DOTCOM and enter feeltiptop "search term" get real-time results. See TipTop FAQs for more details.
- Related Content: This module highlights additional contextually relevant content analyzed by TipTop, to extract deeper value from the search results sets through sentiment and trend analysis, links to related content on the Web, and advanced search options. Current Related Content features the Search Timeline, the Tip piT Sentiment Pie Chart, On the Web links, and advanced search options. Also, if you are interested in adding related content to your website or blog, TipTop Widgets are available in three flavors, just click to customize.
- Search functionality: To get a feel for different ways to search TipTop, check out the "Pick one, Pick Another" cool searches option under the search box. Users can also Filter Results by concepts within the search results set and by categories associated with the search term. Advanced Search operators will also kick in after a user has chosen to "Filter
Results by" and will be included in
TipTop's next update this week. Check out TipTop's FAQs for more details.