TipTop Technologies is excited to bring you the best of real-time search and shopping for this 2009 Holiday Season and 2010 New Years Celebration through insights gleaned from TipTop's 2009 Holiday Gift Guide and presented in this press release.
Following on the heals of the TipTop Shopping launch, this 2009 holiday guide offers a number of ways to tap into this years holiday magic:
- Click the individual items to see real-time TipTop Search results.
- Mouse over the pie charts to see the percentage of positive, negative and neutral sentiment on Twitter associated with that topic.
- If you are interested in buying a gift and would like to compare products across Overall Quality, Features, Safety, Value for Money and Price, you will soon be able to click the TipTop icon next to each gift to experience TipTop Shopping.
- Check out the Related Content section to get real-time perspective on gift related conversation topics and related tips people are tweeting from TipTop Search.
- Get the skinny on top Travel Destination & Activity plans for the 2009 Holidays and 2010 New Year Celebrations.
- Browse through the Travel & Activity Concept Cloud to see the thousands of places people are going and things people are planning to do. Click on the links to discover some great Holiday Travel Tips & piTs, what people think about the various activities, and top related websites via TipTop Search.
- Explore the TipTop widget to see what people's plans are, where they are going and what they are doing. See broad topics and specific comments.
- Read people's Tips & piTs and spreadsa bit of that real-time social search holiday magic by connecting with other Twitter users. The widget content is dynamic so you can Click, Re-Tip or Retweet a Peep! You can easily add a TipTop widget to your website or blog as well.
How are the Top 10 Holiday Gift and
Activity Lists & Concept Clouds generated?
advanced semantic engine understands each and every tweet just like a
human being would. As a result, it can discover from within the
tweets exactly what gifts people want or are planning to buy this
holiday season. TipTop's
semantic search algorithm also analyzes the sentiment
around each of these wish list items to extract the positive and
negative things people are saying about them. Once collected, updated periodically and
aggregated across individual tweets, this knowledge is presented n several different ways in TipTop's 2009 Holiday Gift
Guide. We classify the holiday activity and travel related results
into a number of natural categories like top US cities and
international destinations along with where people are planing to
stay and the popular activities planned. Besides frequency for
ranking, a sentiment pie chart is included indicating the percent of
positive Tips, negative piTs and neutral statements associated with
each topic listed. In the concept clouds for gifts and travel
activity related topics, the popularity scores and sentiment
associated with each topic search results set is computed and
reported by estimating the sentiment expressed in each of the
corresponding tweets from Twitter's API feeds.
Enjoy the Holidays & Celebrate the New Year!