RSS

Sentiment, Social Media & Twitter Trends

22 Jan

Tiptop_logo Get Real-Time Sentiment Trend Charts Every Time You Search on TipTopNexus One TipTop search results

Why do TipTop's Sentiment Trend Charts rock?

Most twitter trending charts only plot the volume of tweets related to a search query over time. While these simple charts about a term's popularity over time are interesting, they don't add any insights into what people are saying, feeling or thinking about the content being tweeted on an aggregate level. This is where TipTop's sentiment-based search results shine.

• The TipTop sentiment trend charts are generated real-time and are great for short-term historic views of current topics.
  • You can quickly see satisfaction levels of customers related to your company, product or service and then filter results by topics to find people's specific concerns or tweets that lay beneath TipTop's sentiment trend analysis.
  • Easily ascertain attitudes and interests surrounding popular topics, people, places and events through TipTop's opinion mining analysis. Then dig deeper into people's thoughts by reading the best tweets grouped into positive Tips and negative piTs.

Avatarmovie For a search on the movie Avatar you can see that at this time enthusiasm is waning with Tip tweets decreasing and piT tweets increasing,  a popular topic is it being banned in China, and a related tip that it is a good date movie. TipTop provides tools like "Filter Tips by" to show topics, related the search query, which you can click on to read specific positive Tips or negative piTs messages. For further research, TipTop also presents the most popular Internet links (Websites, articles, photos, video, etc.) that people are posting "Top Pages on the Web" at the moment. TipTop's built-in semantic abilities are powerful, one can even see how people are thinking about the US Economy, but we don't recommend putting all your money in the stock market just yet!

We hope you enjoy using TipTop to help you quickly make discoveries and get the best answers for whatever is on your mind now.

Greg Martin & the TipTop Team

Advertisements

25 Comments

Posted by on January 22, 2010 in Uncategorized

25 responses to “Sentiment, Social Media & Twitter Trends

1. Abhijit Sahay

January 11, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Good stuff! I’m not going back into the market until the negative sentiment for “Great Depression” comes down significantly from its current 70%.

2. cheap laptops canada

May 29, 2010 at 9:05 am

Over time are interesting, they don’t add any insights into what people are saying, feeling or thinking about the content being tweeted on an aggregate level. This is where Tip Top’s sentiment-based search results shine.

3. cheap computer

July 14, 2010 at 11:07 pm

I know there are so many trends that these social media sites have but i believe that people are not following all the trends. Interesting article!

4. Sebastian Harley

July 25, 2010 at 1:44 pm

I must admit I am one of the few people that do not have a face book account. I have a twitter account, but have only really started to understand how powerful it can be by reading articles like this – cheers

5. Refurbished Laptops

July 28, 2010 at 7:50 pm

As we all know that now a days a number of social web sites have been launched so it is very much hard for the people’s to follow all trends.

6. Ugg Boots

August 23, 2010 at 11:29 pm

i have saw a website like between fackbook and twitter ,but i cannot remeber

7. titanium rings

September 9, 2010 at 8:59 pm

social media – twitter = no more sales = dont care what people say about it! But that’s my opinion.

8. titanium rings

September 9, 2010 at 9:00 pm

social media is good for huge companies, but not small business. its a waste.

9. Nokia Vertu

September 18, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Nice, and thanks for sharing this info with us.
    Good Luck!

10. MarshallAndrea

October 7, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I had got a dream to start my own organization, but I did not have enough amount of cash to do this. Thank goodness my friend advised to utilize the mortgage loans. So I took the bank loan and realized my desire.

11. yiwu agent

October 15, 2010 at 8:13 pm

More content need! I want to see other things ,and please look at dollar items,maybe its helpful to you.

12. air jordans

November 1, 2010 at 6:16 pm

The each post of your blog is defintely outstanding!I enjoys your blog quite a lot and at the same time,I really appreciate your writing style. WISH YOU HAPPY AND BEAUTY EVERYDAY.

13. ugg boots uk

November 4, 2010 at 2:01 am

What you have said about this is very interesting.This action will take roughly twenty four hours.However, we feel that there is no necessity to justify this argument since it is almost self-explanatory.

14. coach factory stores

November 11, 2010 at 5:27 pm

I LOVE this! SO cute!*

15. Cheap Louis Vuitton

November 23, 2010 at 7:25 pm

jin tian yangguang mingmei,shi ge da qingtian, wo xihuan. bu zhidao ni xihuan bu.

16. Ugg Boots Deutschland

December 11, 2010 at 12:35 am

In many cases, the Backman position is also very helpful in a communication role on a team.

17. north face jackets on sale

December 11, 2010 at 12:44 am

Because of the amount of cover fire that’s required of the Backman, he will use a lot of ammunition; typically, the Backman shoots more paintballs than anyone else on the field.

18. cheap laptops

December 19, 2010 at 4:38 am

I would like to appreciate the work of blog author that the person provided us with an extremely excellent information regarding the topic. Ireally learned something from this blog and started to contribute my ideas via commenting on this blog. Keep it up

19. refurbished computer

December 26, 2010 at 4:17 am

The blog has a full of inofrmation which I have been looking for and not only this it also helps us in getting the correct facts and figures. The blogger has done a really good work in updating his blog. Keep it up

20. UGG Outlet

December 26, 2010 at 10:47 pm

I wish I were home for the holidays. O(∩_∩)O~

21. Refurbished Computers

January 19, 2011 at 6:25 am

It’s really glad to read about the following topic which has enhanced my knowledge regarding topic and plus has given alot of ideas which I can think on.
    So I would say thank you to the blog owner for providing this amazing information.

22. Coach Outlet

February 15, 2011 at 10:38 pm

part with your illusions, When they are gone you may still exist

23. เรียนภาษาเกาหลี

February 16, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Thanks for very interesting. Language School. Learning Korean http://www.thonginphone.com

24. 866-664-2513

February 21, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Hey bro. How have you guys been? We hope to see you over the summer.

25. ภาษาเกาหลี