TipTop In-Depth Coverage pages illustrate how TipTop’s semantic technology can extract insights from social media, measure topical sentiment trends & aggregate real-time Web content in a meaningful way based upon people’s natural language expression found in tweets and social networking platforms like Twitter. TipTop’s sentiment charts measure trends effectively and accurately for any current topic, subject or event (See Sentiment, Social Media & Twitter Trends). TipTop also provides Tips, piTs & Top Web pages to help you determine why the positive or negative sentiment was the way it was at any moment in time. TopTop’s In-Depth Coverage can now be built easily across any number of different topic areas:
- Predicting Event Outcomes: Tweeting to Victory, Crowdsourcing to Predict the 82nd Academy Award Oscar Winners
- Gaging Political Opinion: TipTop’s Presidential Ratings, Social Sentiment & Financial Indicators
- Assessing Marketing Effectiveness: 2010 Super Bowl XLIV Commercials: TipTop’s SB44 Ad Ratings
- Managing Brand and Online Personas: Managing Corporate Personas, Product Branding & Market Trends in Social Media
- Identifying & Summarizing Moments in Time: Tweeting for the Gold: Social Media & the 2010 Winter Olympic Games
Please enjoy TipTop’s latest In-Depth Coverage by clicking on the following topics below: Health Care, IPad, NCAA, President Obama, Prius, Tiger Woods & Toyota.
TipTop’s semantic trend analysis, satisfaction ratings & summary results creates many opportunities for a variety of stakeholders:
- Comparatively, TipTop’s semantic trend analysis is low cost, automated,
and more reflective of the general population while providing accurate
polling through social media.
- We offer the ability to get overall sentiment results as well as
high quality accurate summary examples from any social or political
well chosen keyword searches.
- You can easily find out what the exact reason is behind the numbers
and you can find opinions at finer levels of granularity than any
traditional polling technique could ever uncover.
- Questions relevant to
a topic are also learned from the data so that there is no need to ask
a rigid set of questions at the start of a poll. The responses that are measured are spontaneous utterances of the wider
population. They are not influenced in any way such as in the case of
an artificial setup of a traditional poll.
At TipTop Technologies, we use natural language analysis, sentiment trend methodology and summary knowledge extraction that is vastly superior to all
existing approaches so that we can truly build the future of search & the semantic Web. It is less costly, faster, more comprehensive and more
accurate. What else could anyone want? If you are ready to embrace the
new world of possibilities we have opened up for you, please contact us.