Woohoo! Thanks to all the TipTop fans voting for TipTop Technologies, Inc. in Vator.tv's SemTech Startup contest, we are excited to be chosen as a semi-finalist in
Vator.tv's Innovate! 2010 competition at the 2010
Semantic Technology Conference
located in the Hilton San Francisco, June 23rd-25th, 2010. You can learn
more about TipTop & meet some team members at our table in the "Start Up
Alley" section on the exhibit floor on Wednesday & Thursday. TipTop
founder, Shyam Kapur will participate in a “Pitch Slam” at the SemTech
conference with seven other semi-finalists Thursday, June 24 from 3:30 –
5:45, for a chance to become a finalist in the Innovate!100 Pitch Slam for top startup companies. Don't forget to drop by our booth and
participate in the Persona Predictor semantic game and get daily 2010 SemTech Conference sentiment trends & social media highlights at TipTop's #SemTech 2010 Daily Trends & Snippets conference coverage page.
Also, this month TipTop is celebrating its first year anniversary of the birth of its social search & insight engine FeelTipTop.com and we are excited to announce the launch of "My TipTop"at this time. My TipTop will become a core component of TipTop's
vision enabling users to bring any Web content, analyzed through TipTop's semantic engine, under their control in manageable snippets. Anyone can use My TipTop by searching on FeelTipTop.com & then adding snippets, with people & search content to compare topics, bookmark results and match people's questions (Tops) with others' answers (Tips).
- Try some queries on TipTop, like "semtech", "semtech2010" or "semantic conference".
- While browsing TipTop results, Add useful Tips, piTs or Neither snippets to My TipTop for yourself, a friend or an attendee.
- To add companies participating in the SemTech 2010 conference, to compare in My TipTop's "Selected Queries" section enter the company name in the search box and then click in the search results title bar. You can see the last three "Selected Queries" in the left column My TipTop module.
- Look for "My TipTop" on the left side of the search results page and
click "See all" to go to My TipTop. There, you can sort, browse your "Selected Tips
& piTs" and take action.
- Once on My TipTop, looking at (A) "Selected Tips & piTs" you can add search topics to (B) "Selected
Queries" or (C) Add snippets to match people's questions (Add to Tops) with
other's answers (Add to Tips).
- Besides taking (A) the Actions above, you can (B) Sort, (C) Search & (D) View Top Tips & piTs via My TipTop to help compare items & see more details.
- Share your (A) Selected Searches & (B) Selected Tips & piTs via Email or (C) Match people's Tips & Tops through twitter.
Let @twitTipTop know how you like My TipTop & make sure you follow the social media buzz for the 2010
Semantic Technology Conference. If you go, please stop by TipTop's table along the Startup Alley & remember to enter your twitter ID in our Persona Predictor game.
Have a TipTop Father's Day weekend!
Greg Martin & the TipTop Team