Local search results, social media content & solutions for knowing what people are interested in at cities & towns around the world has never been easier. Just use TipTop at http://FeelTipTop.com!
Om Malik’s recent post, “Is Geo-Local the Answer to the Local Advertising Quandary?”, reviews GPS based advertising options available & how companies are trying to meet local consumer & business needs.
“So what is the answer? GPS-based local offers which push you into taking action based on where you are. In other words, a needs-based location-aware mobile-based advertising platform that’s a part AdSense and part Groupon.”
The primary issue facing small businesses & local advertisers is how to get in front of customers with the right message at the right time to fulfill what is on the Top of their mind. A post on GrowMap’s blog, “How to Use TipTop for Real-Time Market Research“, illustrates how http://FeelTipTop.com can be used for brand marketing & consumer sentiment analysis. It is easy to see how TipTop’s semantic technology can extract what is on the Top of people’s minds & provide related answers. With the introduction of location based search functionality into the TipTop platform, real-time geo-targeted lead generation becomes even more effective & beneficial for consumers & advertisers alike. Now, TipTop’s platform for discovering what is on the Top of people’s mind & delivering the best Tips becomes even more powerful. Here’s how to use TipTop to find who is “hungry” in Boston right now:
- Enter your query in the “Search for Tips” box.
- Click “Localize by Region” in the results title.
- Enter a city & click “Search” on the pop-up map.
- Interact with the resulting Tips below.
For more ways to use TipTop for social media marketing, please refer to “Managing Corporate Personas, Product Branding & Market Trends in Social Media”. If you are interested in some upcoming one-day social media events please check out Social Media Marketing’s Website or #smmuk10 in TipTop:
- Email Marketing: San Francisco – 17th Sept 2010
Matt Atkinson (EHN Brann), Peter Crosby (Viadeo) and E.J. Garcia (Purple, Rock, Scissors)
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising: Miami – 30th Sept 2010
Evan Weber (Experience Advertising), Ian Fernando (IANternet Media) and Murray Newlands (Influence People)
- Monitoring Social Media: Boston – 5th October 2010
Marshall Sponder (WebMetricsGuru), Seth Grimes (Alta Plana), Radian6 and Brandwatch
- Monitoring Social Media: San Francisco – 21st October 2010
Jennifer Neeley Lindsay (BlogTalkRadio), Radian6 and Brandwatch
If you would like to participate in any of these social media events listed above & would like to receive a discount:
- Go to Social Media Marketing‘s website for full details on all events and speakers.
- When registering at http://socialmediamarketing.co.uk/ for an event enter “TipTop”. This discount code gives you 10% off!
Enjoy & have a great weekend!
Greg Martin & the TipTop Team