Whether you plan to celebrate the end of 2010 in style or do the 2011 Happy New Year table dance, TipTop offers up top tips, people & perspectives from social media to help transport you wherever you may want to go, no matter where you are on New Year’s Eve.
- New York has the ball dropping in Times Square.
- Paris has fireworks on the Champs Élysée.
- London’s festivities include Big Ben’s chimes & a splash in the fountains.
- Tokyo hosts throbbing J-rock superclubs.
- Sydney has its Harbor Bridge fireworks extravaganza.
- Sao Paulo’s Reveillon parties mark the beginning of the summer season.
In San Francisco for example, I found out that on New Year’s Day the city of San Francisco is going to reward you with a ticket-free day of parking.
To find out the New Year’s sentiment, conversation buzz or the best New Years Eve tips for your neck-of-the-woods, enter your NYE topic of interest on TipTop and “Pick Location” or click “Add City” to get the current tips.
Have a Happy New Year & a Tip Top 2011!
Greg Martin & the TipTop Team
FeelTipTop.com Why? Because life happens in real-time!